Welcome to the PC Dudes | PC & Notebook Help Forum |.
Buy MyGica ATV582 Quad Core Android 4.4 TV Box Media Player Best Price in UK
    Thanks

Macrium Reflect free Edition

(The only free XP, Vista and Windows 7 compatible disk imaging software with BartPE and Linux based recovery options)

HTML Code:
    http://www.macrium.com/reflectfree.asp
    I downloaded this and it works very well for nought, Its a good start to dip your toes into imaging without paying out untill you know what your doing.

It has downloadable tutorials so you can work out what your doing, theres a little lack of clarity at one point in the tutorial when you reload the image but I managed to work it out so its not too dificult.
    Last edited by TonyO; 23-06-2011 at 10:25 AM.

2.    Google Ads

Thanks
    I got a virus a day ago on a music download site and I have 3 trojans according to kaspersky, already after less than 3 weeks after a complete reload.

2 days before I did a restore/scan point so I might be needing it sooner than I realised.

Thanks

I've had to use it again.

I've been putting up with spyware since last summer but a few weeks ago I got a serious virus which crippled my pc within a week or two, I reloaded the image I created last july with all programmes and s/w loaded and the first load crashed because of kaspersky didnt like me loading the latest version on top of last summers.

I reloaded the image again (3 hours) and deleted all kaspersky everything and then reloaded the 2012 version and all is now flying.

What a freebee that was and still is.

Thanks
    I had to reload the image agian in may due to a HD failure, and its off again really well with the new HD, I'm still impressed with this.

Thanks
    Things have changed since 2012, some of the images cant be restored with the old rescue disks with the free version, the images are ok but the recovery disks which work in W7 but not xp any more.

If you choose the Linux recovery option it did will not work for me with older versions, burn a new recovery disk on the macrium site named windows PE rescue disk and that works.

it starts off looking different but then reverts to the old macrium style of recovery and did the job for me after a few awkward moments.
    ------------------------------------------
    Must have upset someone, cant post any developments in my own thread anymore !
    Last edited by TonyO; 17-06-2014 at 11:52 PM. Reason: I seem to have been banned from posting from here !